Do you answer 'YES' to any of these
Do you love being creative or want to start an enriching hobby?
Do you want to create new friendships with like-minded crafty people?
Have you been thinking of starting your own flexible small business from home, that works around your family life?
Would you like your papercraft hobby to become self-funding?
Do you want to get the quality Stampin' Up! products at an ongoing 20-25% discount?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator could be perfect for you.
There is no obligation to sell the products or hold parties if you do not wish to. You can join for the initial fabulous and ongoing (20-25%) discount and enjoy the sharing and caring Stampin' Up! papercraft community. There are no ongoing fees and if your circumstances change, there is no penalty if you decide to cease being a Demonstrator in the future.
Your only obligation is to meet the minimum quarterly sales of 300CSV which is approx $468 (retail value) or approx $380 after your discount. This is just over $125 per month (after your discount) that you would spend if you want to receive an ongoing 20% discount on quality craft products.
What are the benefits of joining Stampin' Up!
In addition to these great options, you will receive:
- FREE postage on your Starter Kit.
- Ongoing 20% discount on your products. When you promote to Bronze Elite the discount will be 25%.
- Early access to new catalogues and the ability to pre-order these products at a discount.
- A free pack of 8 Annual Catalogues to hand out to family and friends.
- The opportunity to participate in fun Stampin' Up! events and gatherings.
- Access to Demonstrator only website and groups with training resources, support materials and literally thousands of ideas for using products.
- You will receive access to all of the tutorials and tutorial bundles I have created and will create in the future for FREE.
- The benefit of my 14+ years as a Demonstrator to provide support and training to help you achieve your desired outcomes. You may wish to build a home-based business to earn income or enjoy a fabulous hobby shared with like-minded crafty peeps.
Why Join my Craftin' Friends Team?
I'm an experienced papercrafter and have been a Demonstrator with Stampin' Up! for more than 14 years. I love the products and can provide you with the guidance and support to help you get the most out of your Demonstratorship - whether that be as a hobbyist or to build a business. Stampin' Up! is a very ethical company with great values and they stand behind their products with great customer service.
When I joined Stampin' Up! it was specifically to get the quality products at a discount. This was my hobby and 'therapy' from my stressful day job in IT. As my circumstances have changed over the years, I have been able to evolve my hobby into a self-supporting micro business that I love. It allows me to share my passion for craft with others, without being a drain on the household budget.
I have a small team so I can spend more time working with you to help you achieve your goals. You will be able to join our team Facebook group where I share information and answer queries, so it doesn't matter where in Australia you are located (I currently have interstate team members).
I'm an IT professional, so I can assist you to set up social media platforms such as a blog, Facebook business page and Pinterest, if you wish to build a business or share your creativity with the world.
I run monthly classes which you would be welcome to attend if you are located nearby. As an experienced papercrafter I can assist you to learn more about the craft using the fabulous Stampin' Up! products. As a member of my team you will also have free access to all of the project tutorials I create, for personal use and to run your own business or classes.
I'm a member of the Art with Heart team, so you will also have access to this active and friendly, private Facebook group to provide additional creative inspiration and support. It is a wonderfully warm community of like-minded souls.
How Do I Join?
Contact me by email or text/phone on 0438 797858 for an obligation free chat. You can also request my Demonstrator FAQ, if you would like to know more nitty gritty detail about being a Demonstrator.
If you have already decided, then here are the steps to join:
- Make a list of products for your Starter Kit from the current Catalogues up to the value of $315 (you cannot go over this amount, so add it up to check). I'm happy to assist you with ideas if you are starting out.
- Have your credit card ready.
- Click here to go to my Joining Page.
- Read through the Acknowledgement and Consent to Electronic Agreement and Online Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) and check the boxes at the bottom of each to acknowledge.
- Complete your personal details and use your credit card to pay for the Starter Kit.
That's it! You will receive a welcome email from Stampin' Up! with your Demonstrator ID. I will also receive an email and I can then assist you to log in to the Demonstrator website to complete the remaining details for your profile.
Do not hesitate to get in touch by phone (0438 797858) if you need any assistance with the joining process. I look forward to welcoming you!