I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Caroline's fabulous never-ending card, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
This month it's all about fun and fancy fold cards. This bundle contains 12 fabulous projects and 55 pages of crafty inspiration for cards that move, spin, wobble, pop-up, pop-out, slide out and shake! You can get a peek of the projects in the collage photo above.
Fun and fancy fold cards are fabulous for special occasions, milestone birthdays, or when you want to ‘wow’ your recipient. I’ve created a fun spinner card using the Honey Bee Bundle of products from the January - June 2020 Mini Catalogue and the coordinating gold foil accented Golden Honey Specialty Designer Paper from the 2020 Sale-a-bration promotion. There is an extra ‘wow’ on the inside with a fold out insert. The finished card is 5 1/4” (13.3cm) square and fits into a 5 1/2” (14cm) envelope. Spinner cards are really fun and very addictive; you won't be able to put it down! The tutorial contains detailed instructions, photos and tips so you can make your own spinner cards.
There are 12 different fun and fancy fold cards in this bundle; you won't be disappointed!
Would you like a copy of the instructions for these projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the March 2020 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed. With an order of $90 or more, you can earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Pia's Blog to see her super cute project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store