I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Sara's fabulous project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
Our theme this month is all about Suites of products. A suite is a larger collection of coordinating products including stamp sets and dies, patterned paper, embellishments and embossing folders.
This bundle contains an amazing 15 tutorials and 82 pages of crafty inspiration with each tutorial including at least 2 projects. The suites that have been used in the tutorials include Heart & Home, Symbols of Fortune, Artfully Composed, Flowering Fields, New Horizons, Abstract Beauty and Sweet Talk from the new January - June Mini Catalogue and Pansy Petals from the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue.
I've used the beautiful Heart & Home Suite to create my gift set. It is comprised of a beautifully detailed pocket card with optional gift card holder and a pretty acetate gift box. Beautiful together or separately and the pocket card fits into a standard size envelope. The gift box is a generous size for treats, tealight candles, hand creams, a scarf or other small gifts. The finished box measures 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” (13.4cm x 6.4cm x 6.4cm).
Would you like a copy of the instructions for this and the 14 other projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the February 2022 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page. It might be the right time for you consider the opportunity to run your own home-based craft business or to get a great discount on your craft supplies.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Odette in Perth to see her fabulous project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store