IDEAS Blog Hop - Punch It Up!
November 02, 2021
I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Elizabeth's great project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
Our theme this month is Punch It Up. This bundle contains an amazing 15 tutorials and 65 pages of crafty inspiration. Each project includes a card and/or a 3D item and there are lots of fabulous ideas for treat/gift/gift card packaging.
I've created a cute gift box with a set of 12 Christmas tags using the Peaceful Deer Bundle. Gift tags are essential for the holiday season and these tags are super cute with two options for using the Deer Builder Punch. I will give you tips for colouring the Snowy White Velvet Sheets as well as succesfully stamping on them.
Would you like a copy of the instructions for this and the 10 other projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the November 2021 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page. It might be the right time for you consider the opportunity to run your own home-based craft business or to get a great discount on your craft supplies.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Caroline's Blog to see her fabulous project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store
Such a great project, thanks for participating with our group!
Posted by: Janey Backer | November 08, 2021 at 07:38 PM
I love the papers and this colour way. I must admit i am very lazy with regards to tags but these have inspired me. Fab project xx
Posted by: Jacqui lawrence | November 06, 2021 at 07:02 AM
How sweet! I love the colours you've chosen for the tags.
Posted by: Sara Rayner | November 06, 2021 at 05:26 AM
A great idea for the tags using the deer punch! Thanks for sharing.
Posted by: Elizabeth Ames | November 03, 2021 at 12:31 PM
thank you for sharing your beautiful project, I love it.
Posted by: Odette | November 02, 2021 at 06:22 PM
Posted by: Dara Walter | November 02, 2021 at 10:25 AM