IDEAS Blog Hop - Everything Masculine!
September 07, 2021
I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Sara's great project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
Our theme this month is Everything Masculine. This bundle contains an amazing 11 tutorials and 56 pages of crafty inspiration for those tricky masculine projects. Each project includes a card and 3D item and there are lots of fabulous ideas for treat/gift/gift card packaging.
I've created a Gate Fold Shadow Box that is perfect for a special occasion or milestone birthday. It is a card in a 3D box with an embellished belly band to hold it closed. It is easier to create than you might think and I have included lots of step by step photos in the tutorial.
Would you like a copy of the instructions for this and the 10 other projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the September 2021 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page. It might be the right time for you consider the opportunity to run your own home-based craft business or to get a great discount on your craft supplies.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Debbi's Blog to see her fabulous project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store
I love the colours you have used and the style of your projects are perfect xx
Posted by: Jacqui Lawrence | September 14, 2021 at 07:22 AM
What a great design!
Posted by: Sara Rayner | September 14, 2021 at 02:44 AM
Uh ... what a great project.
Posted by: Sigrid | September 08, 2021 at 07:28 PM
Stunning project! I love your tutorials Judy, so many details and tips!
Posted by: MaryKate Scott | September 07, 2021 at 08:59 PM
Fabulous project. Can’t wait to have a go at your Tutorial.
Posted by: Sandra | September 07, 2021 at 05:55 AM
Great colours that make these male themed projects pop!
Posted by: Elizabeth Ames | September 07, 2021 at 04:24 AM
Cute projects, thank you for hopping with us!
Posted by: Janey Backer | September 07, 2021 at 04:23 AM