IDEAS Blog Hop - Family Celebrations
November 03, 2020
I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Simone's great project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
Our theme this month, is Family Celebrations. This bundle contains 11 tutorials and 64 pages of crafty inspiration for cards, gifts and packaging for festive occasions that we celebrate. There are many fabulous projects for the holiday season as well as birthdays. You can see a little peek of the projects in the collage above.
I love celebrating Christmas with the family and making the table look festive and special (although sadly, that won't be happening this year). I have designed a 5 piece table setting using the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper and the coordinating colours (Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz). My tutorial includes detailed instructions for the placemat, napkin ring, utensil holder, table favor/treat box and the Poinsettia centrepiece. It would look fabulous in many colour combinations and I think the colours of the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper would be gorgeous for a wintery Christmas.
Would you like a copy of the instructions for these projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the November 2020 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page. It might be the right time for you consider the opportunity to run your own home-based craft business or to get a great discount on your craft supplies.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Odette's Blog to see her fabulous project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store
Such great holiday ideas. Love the silverware holder!
Posted by: Elizabeth Ames | November 07, 2020 at 02:27 PM
Oh how cool is that table set up, the holiday theme items you created to make your festive table are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Posted by: ali patchett | November 03, 2020 at 02:37 PM
I love love love this amazing ensemble, Judy. Beautiful!
Posted by: Simone | November 03, 2020 at 08:40 AM
Very elegant and bright! Thank you for being part of our IDEAS team!
Posted by: Janey Backer | November 03, 2020 at 06:22 AM
Wow! What a great table setting.
Posted by: Sara Rayner | November 03, 2020 at 05:45 AM