I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Sigrid's great project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
The focus this month, is on product suites from the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalogue. This bundle contains 13 tutorials and 75 pages of crafty inspiration for cards, gifts and packaging for the holiday season. There is plenty of time to create these fabulous projects to gift to family, friends, neighbours and colleagues this holiday season. You can see a little peek of the projects in the collage above. The suites used in the tutorial bundle include Poinsettia Place, Trimming the Town, Heartwarming Hugs, Magic in this Night (Halloween) and Snowflake Splendor, so there is a lot of variety.
I love Poinsettias, so I’ve used the Poinsettia Place Suite for my projects. I have created a beautiful luxe gift box (finished size is 3 1/8” x 5 3/4” x 2 7/8” (8cm x 14.6cm x 7.3cm) in Red Velvet Paper and the flocked vellum from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. The gift box is specifically sized for a 16 pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. This would be a fabulous gift for friends, colleagues and neighbours and to have on hand for unexpected visitors during the holiday season. Of course, it can also be filled with other purchased or homemade treats, candles or a scarf, to name a few options. My tutorial also includes a card using this lovely suite of products in coordinating colours. You can see more photos by clicking on the link below.
Would you like a copy of the instructions for these projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the October 2020 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page. It might be the right time for you consider the opportunity to run your own home-based craft business or to get a great discount on your craft supplies.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Simone's Blog to see her fabulous project.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store