IDEAS Blog Hop - Punch It Up!
July 07, 2020
I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting.
If you've come from looking at Elizabeth's sweet project, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
Our theme this month is 'Punch It Up' - we are creating projects with lots of the Stampin' Up! punches. This bundle contains 14 fabulous tutorials and 61 pages of crafty inspiration for lots of occasions. You can get a peek of the projects in the collage photo above. The projects include cards, gift packaging and treat packaging.
I have used the Under My Umbrella stamp set and coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch to create my bright, fun friendship cards. This is a really sweet stamp set and I love those cute flowers that I've put into the window box and bowl.
There are 14 different projects using punches from the 2020-21 Annual Catalogue in this bundle; you won't be disappointed!
Would you like a copy of the instructions for these projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the July 2020 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Sandra's Blog to see her lovely projects.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store
These colors are so vibrant - what cherry designs! Thank you for hopping with us!
Posted by: Janey | July 11, 2020 at 08:50 AM
Lovely cards especially the one with the flower box x
Posted by: Jacqui Lawrence | July 11, 2020 at 06:53 AM
I can't wait to make that beautiful windowbox card!
Posted by: Sara Rayner | July 08, 2020 at 02:55 AM
Beautiful spring cards, love the 3D umbrella idea, so fun!
Posted by: MaryKate Scott | July 08, 2020 at 01:10 AM
I love the cheery colours used on these great projects Judy!
Posted by: Elizabeth Ames | July 07, 2020 at 10:55 AM