IDEAS Blog Hop - Sharing Love
January 07, 2020
I'm back with the IDEAS (International Demos Exciting Artistic Stampin') team this month to share more fabulous projects. We are a group of international demonstrators who create a Tutorial Bundle each month to give you, our customers and readers a heap of inspiration for your crafting. This month it's all about Sharing Love - letting friends and family know they are loved and appreciated! We don't 'do' Valentine's Day so much here in Australia, but showing love and appreciation is something you can do ANY day. We have 10 fabulous tutorials in this month's bundle, each including a 3D project.
If you've come from looking at MaryKate's sweet projects, then welcome! If you're visiting me, I appreciate you stopping by today! You can continue your journey to see the other inspiring creations from the IDEAS Team by clicking on the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.
This month I've created a cute heart-shaped basket to fill with treats. It has an optional stand, as shown in the photo above.
I've also have 3 designs for note cards - one for friendship, one for Valentine's Day and one that would be perfect any time. These are great to tuck into a gift or bunch of flowers.
I've used the Meant To Be stamp set and coordinating Stitched Be Mine Dies from the Annual Catalogue for these projects. If you are in Australia, you can purchase these products from my Online Store right now.
There are lots of other fabulous tutorials in the bundle too, you won't be disappointed!
Would you like a copy of the instructions for these projects for your personal use, or even to use in your classes?
There are 3 ways you can get the January 2020 Tutorial Bundle.
1. Place an order with me for $50 or more using the current month's Host Code (shown in the side bar on the right) and you will receive the tutorial bundle for FREE. I will email you the PDF file within 24 hours of your order being confirmed. Don't forget that with Sale-a-bration now on, you can earn a FREE product with a purchase of $90 or more.
2. You can purchase the tutorial with Instant Download through my Etsy store by clicking here. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal and you DO NOT need to sign up to Etsy to make a purchase. Check out as a guest if you are not a member.
3. Join my team and you will get this bundle of tutorials for FREE every month to use for your personal crafting or for classes. You can see all the details over on the Join My Team page.
Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone that would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thanks for your support.
Now it's time to hop over to Odette's Blog to see her lovely projects.
- Shop my Online Store 24/7
- See the latest Stampin' Up! Promotions
- Request a FREE Catalogue
- Check out my Tutorial Store
What a creative way to stand your heart! Great projects.
Posted by: Carla | January 16, 2020 at 02:27 PM
Such a cute idea, love this!
Posted by: Pia Gerhardt | January 14, 2020 at 07:28 PM
Oh I love these projects - thanks for hopping with us!
Posted by: Janey Backer | January 14, 2020 at 05:33 PM
Love you Projects, especially the bag :)
Posted by: sigrid | January 07, 2020 at 07:48 PM
Such a cute box adorable
Posted by: Caroline | January 07, 2020 at 03:44 PM
Your little cards are adorable!! Love the heart treat bag with stand too!
Posted by: Debbi Green | January 07, 2020 at 11:31 AM
This set grabbed my attention really quickly, love it
Posted by: Odette | January 07, 2020 at 09:05 AM
Really pretty projects, I love how the bag has a stand!
Posted by: MaryKate Scott | January 07, 2020 at 07:45 AM