Isn't it scary how quickly the end of the year is rushing towards us? If you would like to kickstart preparations for your Christmas festivities, then my Festival of Trees Product and Tutorial Bundle will take the stress out of your Christmas craft.
The bundle is based on the fabulous 'Festival of Trees' Stamp Set and matching Tree punch with the 'All is Calm' Designer Series Paper. The projects I have created use the lovely colour combination in the 'All is Calm' DSP - Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.
Product & Tutorial Bundle
Stampin' Up! Products:
- ‘Festival of Trees’ stamp set (Set of 13 stamps) and matching Tree punch – Value $48.951
- ‘Endless Wishes’ stamp set (set of 19 stamps) – Value $27.951
- ‘All is Calm’ Designer Washi Tape (Set of 5 designs) – Value $13.95
- ‘Lucky Stars’ Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Value $13.952
- ‘Lost Lagoon’ Classic Ink Pad– Value $9.953
- Postage & Handling – Value $5.95 minimum
You will receive my detailed step by step instructions in 5 PDF files with colour photos so you can create these 12 projects:
- A Card Gift Pack (holds 6 standard sized cards and C6 envelopes)
- 4 Card designs
- 5 Tag designs
- Gift Card Holder (5" x 4" and fits into a standard envelope)
- 3D Bomboniere - Treat box/place card for your Christmas table
The total value of everything you receive is $135.70, but you can purchase the Product & Tutorial Bundle for $114.75. You get my Tutorial Bundle and Postage & Handling FREE.
Purchase Festival of Trees Product & Tutorial Bundle - $114.75
To purchase the Festival of Trees Product & Tutorial Bundle, you can use the PayPal button below. You can pay by credit card if you choose; you don't need a PayPal account. You can also pay by direct deposit (preferred). Contact me if you would like to do that.
Cardstock & Embellishment Starter Pack
To assist you to get started quickly, I have put together a starter pack of card stock, DSP and ribbon. This pack will enable you to make at least one of each of the projects in the tutorial. You can then purchase additional product as required for your needs.
- 4 Sheets A4 Lost Lagoon card stock
- 4 sheets A4 Pear Pizzazz card stock
- 2 sheets A4 Soft Sky card stock
- 1/4 share ‘All is Calm’ Specialty Designer Series Paper (6” x 12” of 4 double-sided designs and 6” x 6” of 2 silver foil designs)
- 1/4 share of Silver Glimmer paper (6” x 12”)
- 2m ‘Lost Lagoon’ Silky Taffeta Ribbon
- Postage & Handling
If you purchase the Cardstock & Embellishment Starter Pack, you will receive the Card Gift Pack folder - FREE. This is a cut, scored, ready to assemble Gift Pack folder, including the silver satin ribbon that forms the closure. Give the gift of handmade cards to someone special.
Purchase Cardstock & Embellishment Starter Pack - $18.00
Tutorial Bundle Alone
You may also purchase the tutorial bundle alone. You will receive my detailed step by step instructions with colour photos for the 12 projects in 5 PDF files that will be emailed to you.
These can be purchased by anyone world-wide including other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for use in classes and workshops. In return, I request that you acknowledge me as the designer and ask that you do not distribute the tutorials electronically or in paper form.
Purchase Festival of Trees Tutorial Bundle Only - $15.00
Please read the additional information I have provided provided below.
If you have -
- any further questions;
- would like to add or substitute items in the bundle;
- would prefer to pay by EFT
please contact me.
Thanks for visiting!
The Fine Print
- The Product & Tutorial Bundle is available for purchase by anyone resident in Australia.
- The Stampin’ Up! products will be shipped directly to you from the Stampin' Up! warehouse in Sydney.
- The Tutorial Bundle is a set of 5 PDF documents, which will be emailed to you.
- The optional Cardstock and Embellishment Starter Pack will be sent to you separately by me.
Notes relating to the Stampin' Up! Products:
- ‘Festival of Trees’ and ‘Endless Wishes’ stamp sets are both photopolymer sets requiring acrylic blocks for stamping. The largest block required is size ‘D’ – (7.3cm x 6.8cm).
- You can substitute another embossing folder to the same value as ‘Lucky Stars’, if you already own it.
- You can substitute another colour for ‘Lost Lagoon’, if you already own it.
Other products used in the projects:
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch – I have used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch for a super quick, pretty and professional finish to my tags.
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - I have used the star punch from this pack extensively in the tutorial projects. If you already have the retired Merry Minis Punch Pack, then the star punch from that pack will be perfect as well.